Sexual Harassment, Prevention, and California Law
$3.00 | CEU Hours:1.00 | Beginning
CEU Course Description
This course provides detailed information on: sexual harassment in the workplace; prevention of sexual harassment; employer responsibilities, liability, and obligations; employee responsibilities; types of sexual harassment claims; behavior that is considered sexual harassment; the steps one should take if they are being sexually harassed; and the EEOC’s role in sexual harassment claims.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss the conditions under which unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitutes as sexual harassment.
2. Enumerate the circumstances in which sexual harassment may occur.
3. Explain which factors courts consider to determine whether an environment is hostile.
4. Investigate who carries the burden of preventing sexual harassment.
5. Examine the amount of time a victim has from the date of the discriminatory activity to file a discrimination charge with the EEOC in order to preserve their rights.
6. Identify the most effective weapon against sexual harassment.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.