1. How is QUE different from other online continuing education programs?
2. How many continuing education hours am I allowed to get through online learning?
3. I am technology shy. Will I still be able to complete my courses online?
Pricing and Payment Methods
4. How much are your courses?
5. Do you offer group rates?
6. What are the options for payment?
7. Is it safe to pay online?
8. Can I get a refund for the course if I am not satisfied?
9. Is there a charge to replace my certificate if I lose it?
Courses and Exams
How to Take an Online Course
Grievance Policy (below)
ADA Policy (below)
At QUE we are dedicated to bringing participants quality continuing education courses at prices that everyone can afford with personal attention to each participant. We offer the lowest online prices ($3) per contact hour. We are available to answer any questions you might have.
Many agencies will allow you to get all of your continuing education hours via an online format. We recommend that you contact your licensing agency and verify their requirements.
Absolutely. We are available to assist you with this learning process in order to help you become more comfortable with online technology.
We offer many different discount plans. Make sure you check back often to see what we have as these plans change throughout the year.
You may pay for your courses with a credit card, debit card or e-check withdrawal through our secured online server.
Our site offers secure processing of your financial information via a secure https connection. You can feel safe when your financial information is processed by our secure servers.
All courses are free. Participants only pay for their CE Certificates after completing and passing their exam. Refunds are not issued for CE Certificates that can be used and are valid for license renewal. Refunds will be issued for courses taken and paid for, but that is not acceptable by the board for license renewal. Refunds will be issued for Discount Plans paid for in advance where no part of the discount plan has been used. Partial refunds are not issued.
No. We will gladly email you another copy of your certificate if you contact our support team. For faxed and mailed copies of CE Certificates there is a $1 fee.
You can complete one of our online courses in a matter of one or a few days. It depends on your comfort level using computers and online technology. We would be more than happy to assist you in this process. Once you have passed the exam and paid for the course we will issue you a certificate within 24 hours. See How to Take an Online Course here
A CEU is a continuing education unit. Generally speaking, 10 hours of instructional contact = 1.0 CEU. Providers frequently use CEU in advertising courses.
A CEH, CE and CPE is a continuing education hour. Most agencies will require that you earn so many contact hours within a 2-3 year period in order to renew your license or credential. All of our courses are marked according to contact hours. Contact hours are listed on your certificate of completion.
70% is considered a passing grade. In order to ensure quality control, we limit online testing to no more than 6 attempts.
Customer satisfaction is Quantum Units Education’s top priority. With this in mind, we have developed the following policies
- We are dedicated to bringing participants quality continuing education courses at prices that everyone can afford with personal attention to each participant.
- We are available to answer any questions a participant might have. Quantum Units Education uses an advanced Email Support System that assures participants will get help right away. We can be reached through our Live Chat messaging system which appears in the lower right corner of every page of our website and becomes a message-leaving avenue when a Chat agent is unavailable. (The link in the lower right corner of every page will say “Live Chat” or “Customer Support” depending on whether a Chat agent is available. When an agent is not available, the participant may leave a message which will be responded to promptly -- usually within one or two hours during the week. As participants are advised through the messaging system, customer support is closed on national holidays and weekends.) Also on our website is a link to our “CE support team” which brings participants to our “Contact Us” page (https://www.quantumunitsed.com/contact.php).
If a participant’s questions or concerns can’t be resolved through the Live Chat agent, the participant will be given a call back by a Quantum Units representative, usually within a couple of hours.
- Participants are allowed to take the online exam up to six times in order to pass it. Incorrect answers are displayed to assist participants in making necessary corrections. Participants who wish to discuss the results of their exam may send a message through our Live Chat system.
- Since participants don't pay for an online course until it is completed, there is no need to issue a refund if a participant isn’t satisfied. However, once a certificate has been issued, refund requests are not available except under limited circumstances. Individual refund requests will be reviewed and may be granted in the following cases:
(a) The participant would not receive credit for the CE units from his/her licensing board because the participant did not consult our State Approval chart to see whether or not Quantum Units Education was an approved provider for such board.
(b) The participant has erroneously taken the same course/exam more than once.
(c) The participant has registered for multiple accounts and would like to use a discount plan credit on another account.
As a result of these policies, complaints about our courses are few. However, on the rare occasion that we receive a complaint, the following procedure will be followed:
- Complaint or grievance must be submitted by the participant via our Live Chat messaging system, as described above.
- The complaint is reviewed by the CEO/President, Vice-President or some other organizational member trained to address grievances.
Questions regarding course content or exams are reviewed by professional consultant or the qualified exam writer and the participant will be contacted in a timely manner with an appropriate response.
- The issue is discussed. Responses to questions regarding support are always answered in a timely manner, usually within 1-2 hours between Monday and Friday, 9 a.m.to 5 p.m. PST.
- Fair procedures and due process are part of the policy. The participant will be advised that he or she has the opportunity to support her/his allegations by arguments, however brief, and, if need be, by proof, however informal, and that such claim will be heard or reviewed by a certain date.
- If the grievance cannot be resolved with the assigned Quantum Units Education staff member, the CEO/President will review the complaint and any supporting material, discuss it with the participant, and render a final determination.
- Information is shared and utilized internally to improve future courses.
- The organization responds to the participant in writing or via email.
It is our policy to make every reasonable effort to provide students with disabilities the opportunity to take advantage of our online courses for learning. To that end, all webpages and course material, posttests and evaluations are accessible by the visually-impaired. Requests to accommodate special circumstances under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, must be sent in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.