Implementation of Services for the Homeless
$25.00 | CE Hours:5.00 | Intermediate
This course can only be viewed by clicking the Download PDF link. It is not available in the online reading format
CEU Course Description
This course is directed to administrators and senior staff persons and is designed to prepare you to help behavioral health staff persons in their work with clients facing homelessness and the specific challenges that homelessness presents.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Identify practical strategies to develop services for people who are homeless and challenges faced when adapting programs to meet their needs.
2. Discuss how to modify behavioral health services and coordinate with community resources to build a continuum of care for the homeless.
3. Determine how Housing First and other approaches are implemented to engage people who are homeless.
4. Evaluate various organizational approaches that support the development of homeless programs.
5. Summarize policies and procedures to ensure safety and manage emergencies when working with homeless populations.
ACE credit is not offered for this course. A list of courses offering ACE credit can be found here.
This course does not have CAADE approval for CEUs.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degrees of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
Added On: 2013-06-04