Eating Disorders Basic Overview
$3.00 | CE Hours:1.00 | Beginning
CE Course Description
This guide is published by the National Institute of Mental Health. It provides a very basic overview of what eating disorders are and what can be done to better understand and treat eating disorders.
CE Course Objectives
1. Describe the characteristics and symptoms of anorexia, bulimia, and binge-eating disorder.
2.Identify the foundations of eating disorder treatment and discuss specific components of recommended treatment plans.
3. Evaluate current research trends in the understanding and treatment of eating disorders.
Social Work Approval
Social Work CE Credit for this course is offered with the following approvals. Many state boards of social work will accept the approvals listed. Provider Approvals by state and license type can be found here.
- Quantum Units Education is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, CAMFT Provider #89970, to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEP. Quantum Units Education maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- Florida board for Social Workers (Quantum 'immediately' reports CE Credits to Florida licensees)
- Texas Board of Social Workers
- ACE credit is not offered for this course. A list of courses offering ACE credit can be found here.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Provider Approvals by state and license type can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Added On: 2012-05-31