Ethics for Rehabilitation Counselors
$6.00 | CEU Hours:2.00 | Intermediate
CE Course Description
This CE course provides guidance for the ethical practice of rehabilitation counselors by examining how to promote public welfare by specifying ethical behavior expected of rehabilitation counselors; establishing principles that define ethical behavior and best practices; serving as an ethical guide designed to assist rehabilitation counselors in constructing a professional course of action; and serving as the basis for the processing of alleged Code violations.
Article Author: Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
Exam writer: Patricia Hocking-Walker, M.S. (Psychology)
CE Course Objectives
1. Explain the primary obligation of rehabilitation counselors.
2. Examine the aspects that rehabilitation counselors need to use clear and understandable language to inform all parties involved about when providing consultation.
3. Scrutinize when it is appropriate for rehabilitation counselors to terminate counseling relationships.
4. Elucidate when deception may be used for conducting research.
5. Identify the material topics that rehabilitation counselor educators must infuse into all courses and workshops for the development of professional rehabilitation counselors.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.