Family Reunification - What the Evidence Shows
$6.00 | CE Hours:2.00 | Beginning
CEU Course Description
This CE course examines family reunification by reviewing the following strategies: family reunification in different States as determined by the Child and Family Services; family reunification as discussed in other literature sources; and examples of successes from the field.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Enumerate the factors that have been shown to have a significant association with a rating of “Strength” as the indicators related to achievement of a child’s goal of reunification, guardianship, or placement with relatives.
2. Investigate the problem most often cited to impede reunification efforts and contribute to foster care reentries.
3. Examine the staffing problems that impede reunification efforts.
4. Identify caseworker behaviors that are important in mitigating families’ fears and building the rapport necessary for effectively helping.
5. Describe the specific post-reunification services that contribute to positive outcomes.
Date Added: 2015-03-04
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.