National Quality in Health Care for the Homeless
$3.00 | CE Hours:1.00 | Beginning
CEU Course Description
This CEU course provides health care workers with information on pursuing national quality in health care among the homeless, focusing on the following topics: the medical home model; the role of health information technology; the advantage of patient-centered medical home health care; the intersection of patient-centered medical home health care and health care for the homeless; self-management support and clinical counseling; and the benefits of achieving quality recognition.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Explain how a patient-centered medical home health care setting aims to ensure quality care.
2. Examine the ways that a patient-centered medical home delivers accessible services.
3. Identify what is recommended to achieve National Committee for Quality Assurance recognition.
4. Describe what the medical home is a conduit to.
Social Work Approval
Social Work CE Credit for this course is offered with the following approvals. Many state boards of social work will accept the approvals listed. Provider Approvals by state and license type can be found here.
- Quantum Units Education is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, CAMFT Provider #89970, to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEP. Quantum Units Education maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- Florida board for Social Workers CE Provider #50-8650 (Quantum 'immediately' reports CE Credits to Florida licensees)
- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, License No. 159.001261 approved CE Sponsor
- Ohio CSWMFTB #RCST091701 approved CE Provider
- Texas Board of SWE #5070 approved CE Provider
- ACE credit is not offered for this course. A list of courses offering ACE credit can be found here.
To see approvals for a different license type in your state, visit our state by state provider approval listings here.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degrees of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
Added On: 2015-07-15