The HIV Clinic - Providing Quality Care
$12.00 | CE Hours:4.00 | Intermediate
CEU Course Description
This CEU course provides health care professionals working with the HIV-infected population information on supporting patients in care, clinical management, quality improvement, Health Resources and Services Administration HIV/AIDS Bureau performance measures, HIV care in correctional settings, and patient education.
Article Author: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Exam writer: Patricia Hocking-Walker, M.S. (Psychology)
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss the factors that increase adherence with antiretroviral therapy.
2. Enumerate the core principles of quality improvement.
3. Investigate what the delivery of effective care usually requires.
4. Examine what a discharge plan should address for all HIV-infected inmates that are being released from a correctional facility.
5. Elucidate the tasks that should be performed during a clinical visit.
6. Identify how to bolster patients’ self-confidence with their actions plans.
Date Added: 2015-09-25
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.