Clinical Management of Transgender Inmates
$6.00 | CE Hours:2.00 | Intermediate
CEU Course Description
This CEU course provides recommendations for the medical management and treatment of transgender federal inmates.
Article Author: Federal Bureau of Prisons
Exam writer: Patricia Hocking-Walker, M.S. (Psychology)
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss the goal of hormone treatment.
2. Enumerate the most common comorbid conditions seen in TG adults with GD.
3. Examine when it is appropriate to conduct a mental health evaluation.
4. Identify the first step for transgender individuals seeking medical intervention to assist with gender transition needs.
5. Provide the populations for which lower doses and transdermal formulations of estrogen should be used.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.
Added On: 2017-11-05