Perspectives in Alzheimer Science
$21.00 | CE Hours:7.00 | Advanced
CE Course Description
This course highlights current research in the Science of Alzheimer's with particular focus on biomarkers and their role in the early detection and diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease and the influence of lifestyel factors such as exercise and diet in modifying ones' risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.
CE Course Objectives
1. Identify the role of biomarkers in early detection and diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Discuss risk factors of Alzheimer's and how lifestyle choices such as exercise and diet can modify one’s risk of developing the disease.
3. Evaluate various Alzheimer's Association research initiatives and their impact on the development of new treatments for Alzheimer's and other dementias.
4. Describe advances in various Alzheimer's fields, including early detection and prevention discoveries.
5. Summarize key findings from the Perspectives in Alzheimer's Science timeline.
Date Added: 2012-04-26
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.