Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records
$9.00 | CEU Hours:3.00 | Intermediate
CEU Course Description
This CEU course provides those in health care with detailed information on: policy context for meaningful use of electronic health records; understanding meaningful use; rural health clinics and electronic health records adoption; overall population of rural health clinics; adoption of information technology by rural health clinics; adoption of electronic health records by rural health clinics; qualification for Medicaid incentive payments; and rural health clinics performance on meaningful use measures.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss the benefits of Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE).
2. Enumerate the expected benefits of the meaningful use of electronic health records.
3. Investigate the day-to-day operations / functions of a medical practice that practice management software is designed to automate.
4. Examine how HITECH has establish key requirements for defining a “meaningful EHR user.”
5. Define the standards used to determine if an individual is “needy.”
6. Describe the most common barriers to acquiring and implementing an EHR.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.