Prevention of Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence
$24.00 | CE Hours:8.00 | Intermediate
CE Course Description
This course is taken from a community planning guide developed by the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control and the Centers for Disease Control and prevention. It's an effective and comprehensive program based upon a multitude of approaches to prevent sexual violence and/or intimate partner violence. This guide describes how to develop, implement and evaluate a training process utilizing your available resources.
CE Course Objectives
1. Describe the characteristics of sexual violence and intimate partner violence.
2. Discuss the need for sexual violence and intimate partner violence training in the workplace.
3. Determine strategies for developing, implementing, and evaluating a training program to prevent sexual violence and intimate partner violence.
4. Identify how to incorporate diversity, cultural competence, and principles of adult learning into training.
5. Review various training resources such as case studies, practical examples, worksheets, checklists, and tip sheets.
Date Added: 2012-11-06
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.