Prevention of Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence
$24.00 | CE Hours:8.00 | Intermediate
CE Course Description
This course is taken from a community planning guide developed by the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control and the Centers for Disease Control and prevention. It's an effective and comprehensive program based upon a multitude of approaches to prevent sexual violence and/or intimate partner violence. This guide describes how to develop, implement and evaluate a training process utilizing your available resources.
CE Course Objectives
1. Describe the characteristics of sexual violence and intimate partner violence.
2. Discuss the need for sexual violence and intimate partner violence training in the workplace.
3. Determine strategies for developing, implementing, and evaluating a training program to prevent sexual violence and intimate partner violence.
4. Identify how to incorporate diversity, cultural competence, and principles of adult learning into training.
5. Review various training resources such as case studies, practical examples, worksheets, checklists, and tip sheets.
Social Work Approval
Social Work CE Credit for this course is offered with the following approvals. Many state boards of social work will accept the approvals listed. Provider Approvals by state and license type can be found here.
- Quantum Units Education is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, CAMFT Provider #89970, to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEP. Quantum Units Education maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- Florida board for Social Workers (Quantum 'immediately' reports CE Credits to Florida licensees)
- Texas Board of Social Workers
- ACE credit is not offered for this course. A list of courses offering ACE credit can be found here.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Provider Approvals by state and license type can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at email@example.com.
Added On: 2012-11-06