New! Human Trafficking Prevention
$9.00 | CEU Hours:3.00 | IntermediateThis course is not approved by NBCC for NCC certification renewal. To renew your NCC certification, view our list of NBCC specific approved courses.
CEU Course Description
The global anti-trafficking movement is now well into its second decade. This CEU course focuses on the positive developments and continued challenges of preventing trafficking, and it considers how governments and the broader anti-trafficking community can effectively ensure that those who are vulnerable to human trafficking have the tools and opportunities to avert the risks of exploitation.
Article Author: U.S. Department of State
Exam writer: Patricia Hocking-Walker, M.S. (Psychology)
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss worthy prevention efforts.
2. Investigate common factors across all forms of modern slavery.
3. Examine what renders individuals vulnerable to exploitation.
4. Define vacatur.
5. Identify which migrants are particularly vulnerable to human trafficking.
6. Describe how effective prevention efforts address the tactics of human traffickers.