Florida Nursing Laws and Rules
$6.00 | CEU Hours:2.00 | Intermediate*This course is not approved for NBCC renewal. Please see our NBCC category of courses here.
A review of Florida Laws and Rules this course includes content on Chapters 456 and 464 of the Florida Statutes and the rules in Title 64B9 of the Florida Administrative Code.
1. Discuss specific laws and rules related to the practice of nursing and nursing assisting.
2. Identify various levels of nursing practice in the State and the general scope of practice of each.
3. Discuss the general requirements for continuing licensure in the State.
4. Differentiate between ethical and legal practice.
5. Discuss any pertinent discipline related to nursing practice.
6. Be able to plan for career maintenance and ongoing development.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff here.