Measuring Employee Performance
$21.00 | CEU Hours:7.00 | Intermediate*This course is not approved for NBCC renewal. Please see our NBCC category of courses here.
CEU Course Description
In this course, guidelines are presented for writing performance elements and standards and maximizing the capability of performance plans for focusing employee efforts on achieving organizational and group goals.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Outline the eight-step process for developing employee performance plans.
2. Describe the systematic process of performance management including planning, monitoring, developing, rating, and rewarding performance.
3. Differentiate between measuring activities and measuring accomplishments.
4. Discuss specific strategies to develop performance plans that are aligned with and support organizational goals.
5. Review regulatory requirements for employee performance plans.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff here.