Intimate Partner Violence Reproductive and Sexual Coercion
$18.00 | CEU Hours:6.00 | Intermediate
CEU Course Description
This new resource, Addressing Intimate Partner Violence Reproductive and Sexual Coercion, cobranded by the College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, focuses on the crucial role of the health care provider in identifying and addressing IPV and reproductive coercion.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Define Intimate Partner Violence (IPV), adolescent relationship abuse, reproductive coercion, and related terminology.
2. Discuss the latest research on the impact of IPV and reproductive and sexual coercion on women's and girl's reproductive health.
3. Identify strategies to for addressing reproductive and sexual coercion with patients seeking reproductive health care services.
4. Outline steps to prepare a clinical practice or program to offer patients resources that will empower them to have safer reproductive control.
5. Examine the use of safety cards as a n effective brief intervention for IPV, and reproductive and sexual coercion.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.