Bullying Prevention and Response
$3.00 | CEU Hours:1.00 | BeginningThis course is not approved by NBCC for NCC certification renewal. To renew your NCC certification, view our list of NBCC specific approved courses.
CEU Course Description
Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. This short CEU course provides best practices in preventing and responding to bullying.
Article Author: stopbullying.gov; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Exam writer: Patricia Hocking-Walker, M.S. (Psychology)
CEU Course Objectives
1. Enumerate the most common forms of bullying.
2. Investigate the characteristics of youth that are more likely to be bullies.
3. Examine at what age children and youth are most likely to be bullied.
4. Identify the lifestyle features of youth that put them at an increased risk of being bullied.
5. Describe how bullying is most accurately understood.