What is Rheumatoid Arthritis
$6.00 | CE Hours:2.00 | Beginning
Approved by Oregon DHS for AMH, APD and DD
CEU Course Description
This course describes how rheumatoid arthritis develops, how it is diagnosed, and how it is treated, including what people can do to help manage their disease. It also highlights current research efforts supported by the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) and other components of the U.S. Department of Health an Human Services’ National Institutes of Health (NIH).
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss how rheumatoid arthritis occurs and the pattern of affliction.
2. Enumerate the disorders commonly seen to be co-occurring in those with RA.
3. Explain the consensus among scientists about how RA evolves in those with the disease in relation to genetics and the environment.
4. Examine the different tests available to determine if a person has RA.
5. Describe the medications currently on the market for treating RA and how each medication works in doing so.
Date Added: 2014-05-23
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.