Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health
$12.00 | CE Hours:4.00 | Intermediate
CE Course Description
This CE course assists clinicians with the implementation of technology-assisted care (TAC); highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services; and discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.
Article Author: Lisa Marsch, Ph.D., et al.
Exam writer: Patricia Hocking-Walker, M.S. (Psychology)
CE Course Objectives
1. Discuss ground rules for pretreatment telephone or video groups.
2. Enumerate the key principles that guide TAC in the behavioral health arena.
3. Investigate the benefits of embedding elements of cognitive-behavioral therapy on mobile devices.
4. Examine the legal considerations related to online counseling models.
5. Elucidate the advantages and disadvantages of using web-based programs in counseling.
6. Identify the clients that may not be good candidates for online care.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Board Approvals for this course can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at: email@example.com.
Added On: 2016-07-13