Clinical Leadership in Health Care for the Homeless
$5.00 | CE Hours:1.00 | Intermediate
CEU Course Description
This CE course explores several aspects of clinical leadership in the practice setting, such as balancing clinical and administrative responsibilities, building internal and external relationships, delivering quality care, and directors’ need for training in practice management and leadership skills.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss the tasks that clinical directors are expected to do.
2. Investigate what the Health Resources and Services Administration expects health centers to provide for its employees and patients.
3. Identify the most effective method for achieving success and satisfaction in the medical director position.
Social Work Approval
Social Work CE Credit for this course is offered with the following approvals. Many state boards of social work will accept the approvals listed. Provider Approvals by state and license type can be found here.
- Quantum Units Education is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, CAMFT Provider #89970, to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEP. Quantum Units Education maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- Florida board for Social Workers CE Provider #50-8650 (Quantum 'immediately' reports CE Credits to Florida licensees)
- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, License No. 159.001261 approved CE Sponsor
- Ohio CSWMFTB #RCST091701 approved CE Provider
- Texas Board of SWE #5070 approved CE Provider
- ACE credit is not offered for this course. A list of courses offering ACE credit can be found here.
To see approvals for a different license type in your state, visit our state by state provider approval listings here.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degrees of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
Added On: 2015-03-24