Ethics for Professional Counselors and National Certified Counselors
$3.00 | CE Hours:1.00 | Intermediate
Also approved for Ethics credit by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
CE Course Description
This short Ethics course is based on the Code of Ethics by NBCC - The National Board of Certified Counselors. It's applicable to all Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) and National Certified Counselors (NCC).
CE Course Objectives
1. Discuss appropriate actions taken by National Certified Counselors to prevent harm to clients and to communicate truthfully.
2. Identify ways in which professionals ensure that they provide only those services for which they have education and qualified experience.
3. Evaluate strategies used to promote the welfare of clients, students, supervisees or the recipients of professional services provided.
4. Describe specific ways that NCCs adhere to recognized professional, legal, and ethical standards and exhibit behavior that reflects positively on the integrity of the profession as a whole.
Social Work Approval
Social Work CE Credit for this course is offered with the following approvals. Many state boards of social work will accept the approvals listed. Provider Approvals by state and license type can be found here.
- Quantum Units Education is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, CAMFT Provider #89970, to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEP. Quantum Units Education maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- Florida board for Social Workers (Quantum 'immediately' reports CE Credits to Florida licensees)
- Texas Board of Social Workers
- ACE credit is not offered for this course. A list of courses offering ACE credit can be found here.
Course Development: Each course is identified and reviewed by the appropriate Quantum Units Education consultant with professional and licensed expertise in the various disciplines we serve. Our professional consultants oversee course development to satisfy the needs of various professionals based on their board requirements, rate course degree of difficulty and ensure the course content and exam questions are appropriate, relevant and comprehensive. See our professional staff and their bios here.
*Provider Approvals by state and license type can be found here.
*Questions regarding how to take a course, refunds, grievance policy and ADA policy can be found here.
*Questions regarding this course or need support? Contact us at email@example.com.
Added On: 2012-01-09