Substance Abuse Treatment CE Package
$162.00 | 60 CE Hours
Your courses will be stored in "My Account" -> "CE Bundles" - TEST ONLY FROM THIS TAB within your account!
This bundled CE package will help to fulfill some of the requirements for meeting recertification and certification standards by many boards in the U.S. in the area of substance abuse treatment. These are our most popular courses sold in the category of Substance Abuse Treatment.
To have all of the courses from the package stored in your account for later testing and to save 10% on the a la carte courses, be sure to purchase the bundle using the green Purchase option under the title above. Do Not pay for them individually.
After purchasing your package your courses will be stored in "My Account" -> "CE Bundles". You will have access to exams uncompleted, exams in progress and exams fully completed. Once you have finished taking an exam, your CE Certificate is immediately released upon receiving a passing grade.
This bundle is not approved for NBCC renewal for NCCs. Please see our NBCC category of courses here
Refund Policy: Please note before purchasing a bundle that once you have taken a test from the bundled CEU package and a certificate has been released, a refund can not be issued.
Bundles can not be exchanged for another plan nor exchanged for a credit on your account.
- Borderline Personality Disorder and Substance Use Disorders
- Spice, Bath Salts, and Behavioral Health
- Assessment and Treatment of Adults with Substance Use Disorders
- Cultural Elements in Treating Addiction in Latino Populations
- Substance Use Disorders and Child Maltreatment
- Schedule II Controlled Substances
- Pathological Gambling and Substance Abuse
- Clinical Supervision
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment for People with Stimulant Use Disorders
- Brief Interventions for Clinicians
- Principles of Adolescent Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Substance Abuse Counselor Competencies (TAP 21 Updated)
- Hallucinogens and Dissociative Drugs
- Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment (Updated)
- Substance Abuse Counselor Ethics, Confidentiality, and Boundaries (Update)
- Marijuana Update
- Issues of LGBTQ in Substance Abuse Treatment for Social Workers
- Anger Management: A Cognitive Behavioral Approach
- Case Management and Substance Abuse Treatment (Revised)
- Heroin Update