Courses for NBCC Credit
$162.00 | 64 CE Hours
Your courses will be stored in "My Account" -> "CE Bundles" - TEST ONLY FROM THIS TAB within your account!
This bundled CE package will help to fulfill requirements for meeting NCC renewal requirements by NBCC. This package includes a 10 CE hr course that requires the purchase of a separate book from Amazon or another bookseller in order to complete the course.
To have all of the courses from the package stored in your account for later testing and to save 10% on the a la carte courses, be sure to purchase the bundle using the green Purchase option under the title above. Do Not pay for them individually.
After purchasing your package your courses will be stored in "My Account" -> "CE Bundles". You will have access to exams uncompleted, exams in progress and exams fully completed. Once you have finished taking an exam, your CE Certificate is immediately released upon receiving a passing grade.
Refund Policy: Please note before purchasing a bundle that once you have taken a test from the bundled CEU package and a certificate has been released, a refund can not be issued.
Bundles can not be exchanged for another plan nor exchanged for a credit on your account.
- Psychological Issues for HIV Infected Women
- Dual Diagnosis: Understanding Co-Occurring Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorders
- Trauma Informed Care for Displaced Populations
- Suicide - Assessment, Management and Treatment
- Behavioral Health Treatment for Major Racial and Ethnic Groups
- Counseling Skills for the Treatment of Complex Trauma
- Ethics for Professional Counselors and National Certified Counselors
- Ethics, Confidentiality and Boundary Issues in Professional Counseling (UPDATED)
- Treatment for Cutting and Other Nonsuicidal Self-Injury Behaviors
- Screening and Assessment for Trauma
- Ecological, Biological, and Developmental Studies of Self-Regulation and Stress
- HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health
- Religion, Spirituality and Trauma
- Privacy and Security of Electronic Health Information (HIPAA)
- A Novel Approach to Understanding Stress, Trauma, and Bodymind Therapies
- A Trauma-Informed Juvenile Justice Approach
- HIPAA: Secure Electronic Health Records
- THRIVES - Prevention of Violence Against Children
- Prevention of Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence
- Administrators - Family Therapy in Substance Abuse Treatment